Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Must be: dealing in absolutes

Greetings Must be: Readers.

Those of you that really know in real life/in person know that I'm usually a person that deals in absolutes. Hence the blog title of "Must be."  A gray world isn't a world that I'm comfortable living in or dealing.  It's black or it's white when it comes to expectations in my world. With that being said, I'm well aware that the world doesn't revolve in absolutes, except in maths. I'm capable of being flexible and patient when it's necessary. But most of the time I deal in absolutes. That's why I'm rarely ever late or why if I have expectations of something and it goes wrong I get upset. But I try every day to be more patient and accepting of the gray areas in life.

I kind of see being an absolute kind of person as my morale gage. As though, there's not room for negative behavior or toxic people in my life. But sometimes, people faulter and I need to give them room to grow/change... or my perception to change.  All in all... it's kind of a gray area. AHH. It's a paradox.




We went to Valkenburg, Netherlands last weekend... look out for a post on travel reviews. Until then... I'm going to bake some cookies.
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment