Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Must be: new to blogging

Welcome back...Must be Enthusiasts.

I think I'm going to try to update at least once a week. Right now, I'm toying with ideas in my head. A few things have happened (not to me but to people I know) that have sparked some serious thought. Additionally, a few facebook posts I've read that drawn up some inspiration. Still not sure what to write about that is interesting. I'd write about books, if I read anything beyond the news lately (and I'm not about to get into politics). I'd write about music, but I don't understand today's music. Nothing exciting has happened this week and I've not tried any new recipes worth writing about.

At the moment, I'm still trying to get back into a routine after traveling and then I'm going to tackle some of the photos from my trip.

We got our second snow this evening. The first was a few weeks ago and nearly derailed a brunch I whipped up. No worries, it was a successful brunch + doggy play date. First world problems, am I right?

So... while I get my feet firmly on the ground and my balance restored around here, enjoy some photos of my dogs on instagram @mustbeinsert  or get notification updates on facebook @mustbeinsert

Cheers.







No comments:

Post a Comment